GM-100M Area Alarm actively displays your medical gas information on a highly visible TFT LCD screen.
It is capable of handling up to 8 gases, 14 relay inputs, 7 relay outputs and 2 analog outputs in one alarm covering all needs of hospital alarm and monitoring needs.
- On-site customization without the use of a laptop, tablet, or mobile device.
- 10” Touch Screen Display with Password protected interface
- Can be used as an area alarm, master or combination alarm.
- Full networking capabilities out of the box including Modbus RTU/TCP, UDP protocols.
- Can be integrated with SCADA system or BMS systems
- Circuitry protection and detection, if the transducer is not connected at all or not to the appropriate gas display, an error message (No Sensors) will be displayed.
- The alarm system allows users to have optional relay outputs according to single or multiple alarm conditions.
- Transducers can be mounted locally or remotely utilizing shielded twisted pair wiring up to 100 ft. (30.5 m)
- Gas specific DISS fitting to ensure that the transducer is connected to its corresponding gas.
- Event Log to view history of time stamped alarm events