GM-100M Area Alarm actively displays your medical gas information on a highly visible TFT LCD screen.
It is capable of handling up to 8 gases, 14 relay inputs, 7 relay outputs and 2 analog outputs in one alarm covering all needs of hospital alarm and monitoring needs.
- On-site customization without the use of a laptop, tablet, or mobile device.
- 10” Touch Screen Display with Password protected interface
- Can be used as an area alarm, master or combination alarm.
- Full networking capabilities out of the box including Modbus RTU/TCP, UDP protocols.
- Can be integrated with SCADA system or BMS systems
- Circuitry protection and detection, if the transducer is not connected at all or not to the appropriate gas display, an error message (No Sensors) will be displayed.
- The alarm system allows users to have optional relay outputs according to single or multiple alarm conditions.
- Transducers can be mounted locally or remotely utilizing shielded twisted pair wiring up to 100 ft. (30.5 m)
- Gas specific DISS fitting to ensure that the transducer is connected to its corresponding gas.
- Event Log to view history of time stamped alarm events
Many Applications in One Device with Different Setup and Accessories
CA 097/156 Series
CA 097/156 Central Alarm actively displays, control, and sets your on-site alarms on a highly visible TFT LCD screen.
It is capable of handling up to 90 on-site alarms covering all needs of remote control requirements.
- Users can set the name of each on-site alarm in the central alarm on the fly, and can modify the alarm parameters and
connection parameters of each on-site alarm through the network connection, without using additional devices.
- The central alarm can display the on-site alarm status including on-site alarm, on-site mute, and communication error.
- Using Modbus-TCP, it can be integrated with the SCADS to provide on-site alarm, central alarm, and itself data.
- It can cascade another central alarm in the same area network.
- It can remotely display, switch and control the existing screens and buttons of the on-site alarm, and set
the existing parameters of the on-site alarm, too.
- It has an event table, which is used to view up to 10,000 historical records of alarm events with time stamps.
- The offline function can be set to ensure that the alarm is suspended during the on-site alarm repair, room decoration, or network rebuild to cause abnormal communication.